Christmas Countdown!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Decor

Here is some of my Christmas decor at the Cozy Cottage. I have a sunroom on the front of my condo...it's actually my favorite room in the house. I put a small tabletop tree in the corner so all my neighbors can enjoy it also. This year I put a few of my small red and white quilts at the base of the tree.




My Bulls-Eye quilt always goes on the trundle bed. It's my all-time favorite quilt! I call it "Christmas in Kilarney."


An easy table runner is on the wicker coffee table.



My Jim Shore nativity set goes on my little white-painted bookcase. I still need to quilt the little log cabin table runner. Each little block finishes to about 3 inches.



This is my December project. It's called "La Fete De Noel" fabrics are by French General. It is made with a layer cake (10 inch squares) of fabric...absolutely no fabric waste in cutting. That's something I really like!

Just had to include a pix of my favorite Christmas mug....a little girl, saying her prayers before she climbs into her bed with a warm snuggly quilt on top.  




Lastly, my little feather tree door hanging...I just finished it today! It's a pattern by Lori Smith, from her pattern "Quilt Squares #10". It finishes about 12 inches square. Machine quilted, started Friday afternoon and finished on Saturday. If it's not an heirloom quilt, I machine quilt it and apply the binding completely by machine. I do like a nice bias strip binding!


1 comment:

  1. I love your decor! Especially all of the quilts you use - very festive and cozy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete