Christmas Countdown!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Rudy Day


I haven't done anything Christmasy in awhile, so I thought I would post a little Christmas quilt show for you! Who can resist these happy penguins?!


I love reindeer, too. Here are some of Rudy's cute relatives!


Marla made all of us a red and white pincushion last Christmas. She was influenced by the red and white quilt exhibit in New York City during the year. Lucky Marla even got to see it! She said it was incredible.

 Here's Pam and her Elm Creek quilt.

Cute Santas, and the quilt below is called "Snowbound" by Gerry Kimmel of Red Wagon.



A Christmas tree made of green scrappy squares.


A Christmas sampler

This quilt is one of my projects. It's called "Christmas Lights" and was done as a Bonnie Hunter mystery project. See her wonderful website at www.quiltville.com.

I hope you enjoyed my little Christmas quilt show. It's also time for you to check out http://100daystochristmas.com to get started on your Christmas plans.

Till next time, Christmas blessings to you and yours,
Mary


2 comments:

  1. I like the reindeer, that ones very cute!
    I'm thinking about getting some Christmas bedding this year.
    Quilts are beautiful!
    ~Jonquil
    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    Love all the beautiful quilts shown here. Some very talented people, indeed. The pin cushions are adorable too. Thank you for sharing with "Sundays with Santa." Hope you will join us often.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete