Christmas Countdown!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rudy Day Fun

Happy November Rudolph day, friends!

My friend Sandra and I decided to have a little crafty fun and make some Christmas cards. We're not sure if we're going to keep them for our own decorations or mail them out!


We made 2 identical cards, one to keep for ourself and one to share. This was a kit I bought from QVC...it's by Anna Griffin, who can do no wrong.


The designs included plain cards and envelopes, background papers, the designs such as Stocking, santa, snowman, etc, stickers and some of the ribbons. I had a few ribbons of my own to include, such as the red/green plaid. Also included are the verses written on inserts for the inside of the card.


They're very easy and fun to do. All you need to add is the tape runner.


There's our boy, Rudy! Smack in the middle of all the fun. It was a fun activity to share with my friend Sandra (on the right, in the black/ivory/gold sweater). That's me on the left in the red sweater, in my craft room.


We had a chicken salad lunch and spent the day together. Next time let's put on the Christmas music, ok Sandra?!


Please also read my previous post for a give away.

'Till next time, may all your days be merry and bright!
Mary


1 comment:

  1. What fun! Your cards look terrific. What a great project to tackle with a friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete